Monday, March 27, 2006

nothings

One after the other
Doesn't make sense.
Different faces, different races (kaleidoscope world, hehe).
They all poisoned me with disillusion.
And I can only choke until I'm okay.
I open my eyes,
I guard myself and watch out for danger.
24/7.
Still, where do they come from?
I don't see them coming.
They're just . . . there.
And so I make the most out of the moment.
And they make the most out of me.

Loneliness is the only thing I fear in this world.
Isn't that absurd?
And who would have guessed
that I would be alone for such a long long time?

Where are you?
You can be the one for me.
Escape my world and I'll wait patiently
for another nameless face..
Wait for me
Tell me your name and then we'll see
who wins this game.
But maybe we will find out that
it's possible to win without playing.

I feel a little lonely now
The night is over, again I'm sober.
But maybe you can help somehow
Entertain me, then you can shame me.

And if you call after this,
No I won't resist
The urge to stay awhile
A decision so futile.
But I won't mind.
I always don't mind.
I'm not in my right mind.
Never mind.







No comments: