Wednesday, March 08, 2006

(no) other woman

hey i read this qoute on the net, hope you all can relate to it:

Don't tell a woman she's pretty; tell her there's no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you. -Jules Renard


women are unique.
today i had a clash with several women of my kind.
and believe me, they're . . . uh. . . tough cookies.

miss juliet really gave it to me via email.
she told me off for not doing something,
which is understandably appalling.

then i told fifi about it,
and i felt like she was putting the blame on me,
when we were both responsible for our action, or lack of it.
it's her time of the month, so i completely understood.
i hope she understood me too.

i don't have my period, but i'm a leo.
and leos just don't have a concept of conceding.
anyway since i am a leo and much too proud to say sorry in person,
sorry fifi.

and as for our grave offense that urged miss juliet to send us
an angry email...
i'm sure we can talk about it over french vanilla ice cream tonight.

best regards,
zeena zalamea
whimpering office woman

No comments: