Friday, March 17, 2006

keep in touch

i think he is not really in touch with me.
he hears random things coming from my mouth
but chooses to ignore them.
maybe there is another way of getting him to listen?

he lets go of my hand and touches it again
as if it belonged to him.
and i cannot let go nor hold his hand first.

liquor to substitute pain
and restlessness to substitute tears.
i am in a different world
but everyday is dejavu.

same same.

i know their smiles are sincere.
but they are getting the best of me.
what to do?
i have no choice but to smile back.

i think he is not really in touch with me
no matter how many times he touches my hand.
or listens to me like i mattered.

tell me.
did you ever feel this way?
if i could, i'd let you.
and if you cannot take it,
i will hold your hand and listen
as if i were really in touch with you.

no kidding.

No comments: