Tuesday, December 06, 2005

no time for weeping

i realized that i have a choice.
i can either sulk in a corner or gallop to my own bliss.
the latter sounds better.
i will not have time to mourn or regret.
i will be too busy thanking people who only want the best for me.
i will be too busy spending time with the people who also have time for me.
i will be too busy appreciating everything and everyone else around me.
i will be too busy cherishing the relief this decision has given me.
i will be too busy applying concealer.
too busy, too busy, too busy.
no time for weeping.

2 comments:

purpleprincess said...

zinzin! miss yah! grabe boredom galore nga sa job kaya nga gumagawa ng ikaka-excite... d2 ko now eh, may OT.money money money haay.how r u n? miss u guys. basta i'll see u this december! mwahh!

Anonymous said...

Ay Am Olso BISI in my English METThod