Wednesday, December 28, 2005

don't stop the fun

"I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes."
– Sara Teasdale


after a whole year of going out on dates and a short-lived relationship, i am forced to think of my emotional status. i may be very frustrated, bordering on cynical even, but i know that there is one consistent thing about me: i still see life as a children's party. it's still fun, and people come to celebrate with you and make you feel happy, and get goodies and play games. And when they leave, you know there are other guests coming. just entertain them, but never force the fun.

i have tried my best to make a relationship work, to "celebrate" our togetherness and sustain the fun. but the time finally came when my guest had to leave, and that's okay. i said goodbye and see you soon. but the party never stops.

cheers!

No comments: