Tuesday, December 27, 2005

LET ME SLEEP

THINKING IS MORE EXHAUSTING THAN RUNNING AROUND THE OFFICE. AND IT'S NOT A GOOD THING FOR ME.

i find myself getting tired at around 9pm, trying to sleep at around 11pm, and actually sleeping at 330am. once i am in bed, i suddenly get restless. sex and the city season 1 episodes, books about horoscopes and break ups and filipino culture, trying to get through to fifi on the phone, writing in my journal, playing the guitar, cigarette after cigarette, waiting for text messages to come in, anything to keep my mind off emptiness! i am physically tired but my mind wanders and it ignores its curfew.

i am on a yuletide vacation but my mind never stops working.
and it's just like any other day at work: i wake up with eyebags, extra bad breath and a headache.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

hahahaha... this is so funny zeena.... sorry alam ko 2005 pa itong blog ko pasensya ka na at ngayon ko lang nabasa... nakakatawa siya and true I can relate. Fuck zeena.... ang crappy lang ng love life at sex life ko ngayon. shet.