Monday, December 19, 2005

girls rule, boys drool!

A friend told me that it takes half the time of the duration of relationship to actually recover from it. my relationship lasted four months, so in two months' time i should be over everything. what is its purpose? is it a mourning period? is it to spend time by myself to make up for the four months of being with someone?

whatever it's about, i don't follow that. those four months were easily replaced by four coupons. yup, four coupons that say: LYE AND JEL'S FEEL-GOOD GIFT FOR ZEENA: GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL!
The first coupon entitles me to a free Starbucks drink of my choice effective this month.
The second one entitles me to free dinner at my favorite restaurant, Cafe Breton, in January. The third is a free entrance at any videoke joint this February!
And come March, they have a surprise for me that I can't wait to see!
Four months of happines with two of the best friends I can ever have. They've got me covered for the yuletide, valentine and graduation season! : )

They say that happiness comes from within, and only you can heal yourself.
But it wouldn't hurt to have Jel and Lye around to give me something to start with.
Now that's one way to get over a break up fast! Thanks guys! Love yah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: