Wednesday, July 18, 2007

nothing else to do

Starting Time: 12:!3

Name: Zeena Celine Zalamea

Sisters: Zoe!!!

Brothers: 0

Shoe size: 6

Height: 5'2"

what are u wearing?: pajamas with holes and an old shirt with more holes

Favorite Number: 21

Favorite Drink: bullfrog


Favorite Month: December

Favorite Breakfast: cereal

***Have You Ever

Broken a bone: never

Been in a police car: never

Been on a boat: yeah going to Galera and Boracay...

Came close to dying: once, twice

Swam in the ocean: only near the shore

Fallen asleep in school: yes in college

Broken someone's heart: i am not sure

Cried when someone died: yes

Fell off your chair: yes a couple of times

Sat by the phone..waiting for someone to
call? Not literally but yes, I waited for lots of phone calls that didn't come.

Saved emails?: all the time

Been cheated on: I think so. Don't guys do that all the time?

cheated on the test: a couple of times

***What is-

Your room like?:a nice quiet abode shared with Sherry and Ethel

Whats right beside you?: wall

What is the last thing you ate?:
a bagel

---Ever Had---

Chicken pox: yep.

Sore throat: yes

Stitches: yes, I was big fan when I was a kid

Broken nose: thank God never
---Do You---

Like picnics?
- Love them, especially with nice friends.

Like School?
- I love it more now that it's over. I miss it.

---Questions---

Who was the last person you danced
with: Sherry I think at Hibiki

Who makes you smile?
- nice emails from family and friends

---Who---

Did you last yell at: Mahmoud for being so late.

Do you like yourself?
- Yes most of the time

---Final Questions---

What are you listening to right now?
- my self typing away

Hated someone in your family?
- My dad

What car do you wish to have?
- Oddly, I don't wish to have one at the moment.

Good singer:
-fabulous. Not necessarily great, but fabulous.

Diamond or pearl?
- diamonds

Indoors or outdoors:
- indoors .. it's freaking hot outside!

---Today did you---

1. Talk to someone you like?
- yes

2. Who?
- some guy

3. Get sick?
- yes, I didn't go to work.

4. Sing:
- I do. Every single Thursday.

5. Talked to an ex:
- not recently


---Last person who---

7. Was in your bed besides you:
Jen gueco

8. Talked to on the phone?
- Ria

10. Went to the movies with?
- Sherry, Ethel and friends. Harry Pottah!

went to the mall with:
- i went by myself today

12.Been to Europe:
- never

13. Been to Asia:
- yes I actually live there

14.been to Russia:
- never

15.Been to the Bahamas:
- no no no no

18. Been to Mexico:
- will you take me?

19. Been to Canada:
- no but I want to

20. Been to U.S.:
-yes to see my aunts!!!

---Random---

21. Do you like someone at
the moment:
- well no one in particular

22. What books are you reading
right now?
- something by monica ali... i think it's called Alentejo Blue

23. Best feeling in the world:
- love. what else?

24. Future kids names:
-I haven't really thought about that.

25. Do you sleep with a
stuffed animal:
- no. I do sleep like an animal though.

Time Finished: 12:26

No comments: