Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Beauty Loot

Bagged a great gig, and it comes with make up!
I got a bag full of foundations, powders, primers, eye shadows, lip pencils and eye liners courtesy of MAC Cosmetics and of course, The Traveling Shoe.

I've sampled three of the products so far, and I'm so happy with the way I look wearing them.

www.luuux.com
First off, MAC Velvet shadow in Sketch. It's a lovely plum color with a bit of shimmer and packed with pigment. It glides on smoothly on my lids and creates a polished evening look. It's all I need to turn a 9-to-5 face into a ladies' night weapon.

www.maccosmetics.com
Next! MAC lip pencil in Spice. It's a nice pop of color for a "mature" woman. It's a deep orange and red that gives a fresh face a little attitude. Love it!

www.allure.com
And finally, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder in medium dark. It was too dark to use as a face powder, so I used it to contour my cheeks and forehead. It's a revelation. It's lighter than MAC's Studio Fix powder, but packs on color like a pro. Plus it's easy to blend with my blush. I'm not sure if it's good for the skin, but that's how it feels on my cheeks.

I'm so excited to try out other products from my loot. I'm a MAC girl through and through, and a bunch of MAC products landing on my lap makes me feel like God really loves me and wants me to be pretty and always update my look.

I'm sure He does.

No comments: