Sunday, August 02, 2009

Virgin Beach Resort, Batangas
Punta Fuego, Batangas

Blue Coral Beach Resort, Batangas


I am going to the beach in December.



I want a quick fix when I get tired of shopping for the holidays and drinking until the break of dawn with my friends in Manila.



That means I would have to rule out Boracay, Palawan or any place beyond Luzon.



So when the choices are narrowed down, it is easier to choose.



I asked a lot of people to recommend nice and quiet beach resorts up north, like Batangas.



Kathrynne suggested checking out resorts in Laiya. So I did, and I found really heavenly resorts that would make me forget my name.



I especially liked Blue Coral and Virgin Beach Resort.



Some people also recommended some places in Cavite, Subic and Bataan.



Not bad, not bad.



It will be very very difficult to choose, but I will make sure that I get a nice clean bamboo bungalow with the best view of the beach, and a hammock where I can happily sip by coconut juice while being swung by a young local kid.



I will probably bring a book, my iPod (loaded with songs that remind me of happy summer days), and a good sunblock.



If I could drop the bikini and go skinny dipping, all the better.



I would really like a holiday free from garters, straps, make up, big bags and pricks.



I will do it in December, by hook or by crook.




No comments: