Thursday, August 27, 2009

update from Kenya

I am itching to blog but don't have much time!
What I can tell you is that I am having the time of my life.
Been eating lots of meat but the safari has been a total work out.
Lots of bruises and mosquito bites on my poor thighs.
Hmmm and have been reading a lot.
Any reading material I see, I grab and scan.
So I've learned a lot about anything and everything, but that's a different story.
Right now I am in a beautiful resort in Diani, with a view of the beach :)
I am three cartwheels aways from the spa, which makes it increasingly tempting to just go there and use my Visa card.
Shillings can be deceiving, you see.
You think a few thousands is just a couple of dirhams, but they all add up and before you know it your bank account's in jeopardy.
Luckily internet here is free.
Ok, pictures, anecdotes, and maybe a whole new layout when I' back.
See yah!

PS Follow me on Twitter! zeenahhh

No comments: