Saturday, August 15, 2009

Three Things (I got this from Eve)

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Zeena 2. Zinzin 3. ZZ

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Brainstormer 2. Scriptwriter 3. Reporter

THREE PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED
1. Quezon City 2. Dubai 3. ELJ Building hehehe

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. The Office US 2. Family Guy 3. Ali G reruns

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Bangkok 2. Delhi/Agra 3. Muscat/Nizwa

THREE PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
1. The U S of A :D 2. The rest of Asia 3. Some parts of Europe

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Pinoy 2. Japanese 3. Anything sweet/salty

THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. My much awaited December vacation 2.Working on an awesome story 3. Hanging out with the people I love

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Sonia the infamous garter snake 2. an unnamed goldfish 3. that’s about it

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS (I have so many, but ok lets see)
1. Garbage 2. The Cardigans 3. No Doubt

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. Basketball 2. Boxing 3. That’s about it

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. WATERRRRRRRRR 2. fresh juice (coconut, mango, cranberry) 3. Wine

No comments: