Sunday, December 02, 2007

Winter started too early
I haven't washed my coats
And I'm walking aimlessly
Arms around myself
Freezing, yawning, humming
Listening to the honking
The cars that won't forgive me
For getting in their way
Well I'm sorry but I'm lost
I'm looking for a change
So I run away, so far away
To the other side of the world
Only to find you laughing
Coz here I am again, panting
At your mercy
At your service
Your door is always open
And so are your arms
But they're not enough
To keep me warm
But I curl up like a baby
Prentending to sleep soundly
Like I wanted this so badly
And it's never going to ruin me
And the night is reprimanding me
Telling me to go back home
Walk alone if I have to
But I can't do it this time
I've been trapped again this time
I can't even bend over
I can't even frown
And it hurts more than ever
But I want this and I want more
And I want you to help me out here
Could you please stop staring
It breaks me apart
Could you please stop screaming
Like we're oceans apart
We're an inch from each other
But we'll never be together
And we'll never have this moment
Ever again
And we'll never have this talk
Ever again
But I'll always look back
And it scares me to death
Where's my jacket?
Where's my smoke?
I need them to get by
The winter slaps me in the face
And it deems me worthless
Failing to fight
I give in everytime
Every single time
And I fnd myself impatient
For summer to arrive

No comments: