Monday, December 03, 2007

I Don't Know

The surprise phase is over
And I'm now back on earth
Still I can't feel the ground
Another goodbye rolls around
And the trees are swaying madly
And the air is colder than ever
And the picture I had painfully painted
Has been destroyed in a split second
Farther away from the center
I am pulled by a familiar force
And I can't fight it with the weight
Of resistance I thought I had
And my arms are raising by themselves
And my eyes are closing slowly
The message caught me offguard
I can't answer your questions
And I can't smile at your face
But I can't help holding on
I am silent, I am thinking
But my thinking won't do me good
I've always been undecided
And I always change my mind
And everyone asks, will I let go?
The answer is I don't know

No comments: