Sunday, December 13, 2009

If a 100% confirmed straight man suddenly announces to the whole wide world wide web that he did not date a ladyboy in South East Asia, is there reason not to believe him? That's a thought.
Also, would wearing stockings this winter make me look like an elf or an SM lady? That's another thought.
And finally, if my medication goes out of control, fucks up my bloodstream and makes its way into my brain and drives me insane, would I ever write and produce a decent factual report again?

2 comments:

pltn said...

wow. what medication? are you ok?

Zeena said...

I'm fine. I'm just taking some sort of medication which could have serious side effects if the person taking it is already bordering on manic depressive. But I am not. So I think I will be ok. Just making drama :)