Sunday, May 06, 2007

I am restless.
Officially.
Thursday night after a LONG day at work (arrived at 9 AM), I went home, showered and went straight to Chikka Grill for some serious dancing.
Friday, I went to the Arabian Travel Market and tagged along with Eve.
And then Sherry and I went straight to Hibiki where Galo followed.
Woke up Saturday morning and did my groceries. Went home, unloaded them, took a quick quick shower and went straight to the BOD meeting.
BOD meeting finished, Ria and I went around Karama for a few minutes.
She dropped me off at my place, and in less than one minute I washed up and went out again until 9 PM.
By 930 PM I was home, and in an hour or two, as planned, I found myself having mojitos with Jen, Sherry and Ria at Zinc. I said yes to it already and it would be a shame to pass up on free drinks.
I went home itching, with large red bumps on my face. I was scratching my whooole body and I had to raid Colin’s shelves. I found a tube of hydrocortisone cream and it seemed to work because now I am at work and I look less stupid and ugly than this morning.
I am so miserable. I promise to get some sleep later!

No comments: