Friday, May 18, 2007

10 Things

I should never ever do again on a Thursday night:

1. Go to a karaoke without enthusiasm. I sang off key, yodeled foolishly and shamed everyone around me, and I didn't even enjoy my drink.

2. Go to a Filipino bar at 1 AM. At this time there are no seats available already, a real hassle when you've got varicose veins (like me).

3. Bring more money than I need. Because I will live like a pauper for the next two weeks after spending everything in one night.

4. Go out, when all I really want to do is rest.

5. Wear a hideous outfit. Because after a week of hard work, I deserve to wear something really fabulous. I have no idea why I wore that shit of a top last night.

6. Drink rubbish until I get a little tipsy, tipsy enough to dance with a stranger with a bad stubble.

7. Go home late from work when it's not necessary. I ended up going out at 11 PM already, and when all the bars close at 3 AM we all tend to force ourselves to have fun already, without the slow laid-back warm-up drinking... so we don't waste time.

8. Wear eyeliner. I looked dirty last night and I hated my face.

9. Separate from friends. Go with the majority. It COULD be lonely going to a karaoke bar alone, like what I did last week, while everyone was at a different place dancing the night away.

10. Hope I'll see someone I miss! That pretty much messes up the start of a great weekend.

No comments: