Wednesday, September 07, 2005

zeena's days out

I love easy days. Coffee, cigarettes and a good time. Sometimes I forget that life's cheap thrills are the key to productivity at work. When I am energized and I have dusted off all the tension and stress with a pedicure and a good laugh, I am once again ready to jump into the arena where I can be eaten alive a.ka. office.


BEAUTY DAY OUT WITH FIFI!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I WAS SUNNY'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT WHEN SHE AUDITIONED FOR WAZZUP WAZZUP AS A TADJOCK!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TOTS AND ME A FEW HOURS BEFORE OUR MONTHSARY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BRIDGE AND ME CHATTING THE AFTERNOON AWAY WHILE DISCUSSING OUR CAREER OPTIONS...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: