Saturday, September 10, 2005

my kind of women

i've always loved music.
i admire women who make music and are not afraid to express their happiness, sadness, vulnerability, angst and concern through meaningful lyrics and enchanting melodies.
and so i have created a posse, through which every member's principles and tunes i live by.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's to the girl who has always been beautiful. period. whether donned in a dress or a shabby ensemble, she just radiates this timeless beauty that captivates me.
you picked me like a cherry
and i don't understand
and it killed me with a craving
and i don't understand

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
where can you find a girl as cool her. she sings about failure in love and life--- how she always ends up getting hurt and getting shortchanged in relationships. she belts out her emotions for everyone to hear, and still she is the desire of every man, even commitment-phobics.
don't let it go away
this feeling has got to stay
don't let it go away
this feeling has got to stay
and i can't believe i've had this chance now
don't let it go away

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i've always wanted to be like her. she yodels, and everyone listens. her powerful voice gets her emotions across. and i am one of those who are still being touched by her old records. there is no one like her in this world.
can't you see me? can't you hear me? can't you see me standing there?
my identity. has it been taken? is my heart breaking?
all my plans, fell through my hands
all dreams suddenly seem empty.........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she made me see being misunderstood as a way of life. sometimes i wish i could be as twisted and famous as her so i can get away with anything. never have i witnessed angst and troubledness transform into good music.
i feel the horses
coming galloping
i will never grow old i'll go to heaven tonight

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
her face is angelic, her tunes are groovy, and her lyrics are frank. all the absurdities of life captured in one favorite song of mine.
the night is on edge now hanging low against the tide
the world is at its best now when the loveless ones collide
it's a long night, a beautiful night
we were the first leftovers of the night

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the most successful leo, as far as i'm concerned. the chameleon, the goddess. she has changed her look and lifestyle a million times, which i plan to do when i finally believe in myself. and that's what she's here for: to inspire me to do that!
the face of you
my subsitute for love
my substitute for love
should i wait for you?
my substitute for love
my subsitute for love

every night i listen to their music.
i thought that it was my way to escaping myself.
but i realized that it was really the key to knowing myself better.
and waiting for the these women in me to come out.

No comments: