Tuesday, March 05, 2013

CORKS: My Current Things-piration

Weirdly, I've been feeling the need to create something out of garbage. I've been visiting a lot of craft websites and nodding excitedly when I see a great craft or DIY idea.

I'm a geeky crafts website lurker and I am sort of proud of it. Now if only I could get around to making something and displaying it in our front room for everyone to admire.

One thing I'm absolutely obsessed with is corks.

I'm collecting them and hope to eventually think of something beautiful to create with them.

Here are great cork crafts that I wish I came up with:
www.dumpaday.com
inspirationtreasures.blogspot.com
www.blisstree.com
dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, for always hungry for sexual intercourse.

FUCK MY PUSSY!

My website :: hcg injections