Friday, August 26, 2011

My Birthdays

Every year on my birthday I have so much fun and wish the day would never end.
There's so much laughter and food and singing and dancing and picture-taking!
My friends here really work hard leading up to the celebrations to make sure that my party turns out fabulous and more importantly, to make me feel loved.
I feel so blessed every year that I don't mind being older.
But at the back of my mind, I always have this fear that my party will bomb, or at least won't be as fun as the year before.
But I am always proved wrong, because every year it turns out to be more fun, more meaningful, more boozy and more ... fun!
So for now I am holding on to the memories of my last party until my next one rolls around.
Maybe it's time to produce my own concert on my next birthday.
It's my only chance to have one really. Remember, the world will end in December 2012?

1 comment:

Jelgueco said...

will achieve to pe present next year hehe, mwah!