Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Family Matters

It really does.
Lots of good news this week.

Maoers, my cousin, celebrated his 14th birthday in New York.
What? He's 14? Where did all the years go?
Not long ago he was having toilet troubles and we used to tease him about it.


Then I learned that Tita Loloy gave birth to a beautiful baby named Olivia.
I cannot wait to see my new cousin!
Her genes plus Tito Alessandro's?
We've got a future Miss Universe.
Anyway all my cousins are charming and good-looking.
What can I say, they take after their ate.

And lastly Mama's going to China to visit some garment factories.
Garment factories in China are synonymous to bagsak-presyo signature clothes and bags.
Years ago when she went there, she got me lots of clothes and leather bags for a tenth of their actual prices in the market.
Slave labor issues aside, I think factory visits are awesome.
Way to go Mama Becky.

Keep the good news coming!
It makes me super happy :)

No comments: