Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sundays

I don't hate Sundays.
How could I.
It used to be the day for church in the morning and reserving the rest of the afternoon watching ASAP and The Buzz.
Sometimes Greenhills was on the agenda.
And now it's the first day of the week.
It's the day I psyche myself to get ready for five days of everything and nothing.
Okay.
Sundays are great in general.
Another weekend has come and gone and another week ahead is bound to challenge my intellect, patience and ability to work under the premise that I would rather not.
Sometimes I think a particular Sunday starts out wrong and the rest of the week will follow through, but then on Tuesday or Wednesday something incredibly awesome happens.
And just like that, Sunday is forgotten.
So yeah I don't hate Sundays.
Sometimes I have a feeling that it hates me.
But I keep my middle finger down and relax my fist.

No comments: