Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HAPPY NOW?

Yes I'm happy now. Seriously. I don't even want to think that some people are feeling sad for me ...because I myself am not. I am happy that I am alone and able to spend time on my own, to do things with friends when I feel like it, and have a chat with my family once in a while. I enjoy being at work and I am working harder than ever simply because I love what I do. I have enough money to spend and save, and I have friends who are smart enough to know that this is what I want at the moment. I realized that I've never run out of choices. Always, there's someone or something better to deal with or do. Well, I was young then and I sort of made some choices out of sheer hedonism. Now, I vow to pick the right choices, and in the long run be happier than ever. Many people have been noticing the glow in me, and I appreciate that. Some people say I am bouncier. Well okay being more voluptuous won't hurt. Some people say I look happy, period. Others don't say a word. They just hang out with me. I guess because it's fun to do that. And no matter what I hear from others, rain or shine, under any circumstances, I think smiling and keeping the faith would be the best choice. It's easy to do, plus it applies to all situations.

No comments: