Monday, January 07, 2013

5 Twisted Ways I Motivate Myself to Work Out

1. I always, always keep in mind that nobody would ever love me if I got fat. Not even my family, or fat relatives.

2. I work out - sometimes longer than intended - to avoid anything that resembles a household chore. Shhh.

3. I say to myself that if I don't work out today, I would have to resort to extremely unsafe weight loss methods like diet pills or crash diets or bulimia, resulting in my death.

4. I talk to my 15-year-old self and diss her for being chubbier than her peers. It ups my energy during Zumba or RPM.

5. I imagine that all my friends are losing weight except me, and I'm the fattest at our ladies' night drinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not true layds about no. 5 - alam mo na ikaw ang pinakapayat pag nag ladies night tayo! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
complaints about ageless male -
ageless male - ageless male

Also visit my site; ageless male