Thursday, March 03, 2011

This is the only day of the week I feel like lazing about, but all these unfinished tasks won't allow me to.
I am swamped!
But it's totally okay because this morning I finished all the boring stuff.
Things that needed to be signed, fixed, paid for, ordered and ignored.
Healthy breakfast too.
So anyway I am faced with at least a dozen things I promised to do before the end of the week.
And that is at 7 PM today.
I have a few ideas on how to speed things up:

1. Think: work now, drink later.
2. My work is still so much better than an ass wiper.
3. I would feel awful if I didn't finish my work.
4. My weekend would be spent worrying about unfinished tasks.
5. I am paid to work. Dur. Thursday 10-7 does not belong to me. I am owned by my company and I must compensate them for giving me a chair and a computer.


OR... stop blogging and actually work!

No comments: