Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The latest songs on the radio get me through the day, but the big catch is they are looped in my brain. Possibly forever.
These black guys that sing about getting hoes and partying until they all die are the worst.
They keep me happily bouncing on Emirates Road, but once I reach the office, I can't think of anything else.
And then there are the party chicks like Pink and Katy Perry and Kesha.
They talk about loving forever and drinking until their glasses are empty and blowing up the place for fun. By the time I park I feel like a double gin and tonic.
BUT having said that, I am grateful for their existence.
If it weren't for them I would just be taking life seriously and maybe turn into a prick.
So thank you pop music, thank you pop singers, thank you pop culture for keeping me awake, alive and giving me just enough cheesiness to to keep me sane.
What the f

No comments: