Thursday, November 05, 2009

Aimee

My college friend Aimee has resurfaced.
I remember that she was very sad at one point in her life and complained about everything.
Now she is in a much better place and is able to utilize her talent and intelligence with a job she enjoys.
We got in touch again last week, and our conversations have never been more meaningful.
It was as if we were just having coffee as Seattles Katipunan on a late week night.
She offers me excellent advice and tells it like it is.
Plus she's offering bartending courses for nothing, and I think I will take one in December.
It's high time I reconnect with friends back home.
It is proving to be very beneficial.

Aimee thinks she's fat.
Maybe she is.
Porker.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaawww... that's sweet! Zeena made a google about me! ahahahaha.

Ako rin ako rin....

Zeena is a stupid girl.
She says fuck all the time.
She is still wittingly(?!)funny
Is there such a word as wittingly?
Ahahahaha.
Zeena is sad right now.
But Zeena is also HOT right now.
At least its nice to be sad when you're HOT, right?
No relevance.
Zeena used to be fat like me.
Now she's not.
Don't be sad baby girl. Things will fall into place.

At least you're HOT!
Damn you!

Zeena is fat.
Aimee is hot.
....NOT!

But seriously... zeena is hot! That's just the whole point of this, but she's also sad.

I wanna go to dubai to watch her on TV. I wish she gains 30 lbs like me. Damn you!

Hahahaha.
Zeena likes camels. But camels spit and they run away. So Zeena!!! Stay away from camels, okay?


Zeena likes camels.
Zeena is sad.
Zeena is Hot!

Anonymous said...

I meant a blog about me!!! not a google... damn it... am I becoming stupid because i reconnected with you?! ahahaha

pltn said...

wow.
looks like drama...

aimee rabago said...

pltn....yup! it is drama... drama in real life

aimee rabago said...

You are one of two people who wrote a blog about me... no blind item... purely about me... I wonder who else is out there writing a blind item about me... hmmmm....