Sunday, March 18, 2007

relax

I’m happy, I’m steady, everything is fine with my life, but I feel tired. Maybe because I never stop moving. Going out, running around, looking for things to do. I have not taken the time to stay in bed for more than eight hours, just being a princess. Now I’ve got a backache and no focus at work. I have to relax.

There are many things I could do to relax, actually. I’m going to have to exclude surfing the net, because in the long run it stresses me out and traps me, so that I can’t do anything else. So what relaxes me? (in no particular order….)

Hmmm…

 Reading a good book.
 A good movie to watch at home. Or channel surfing. Alone.
 Dancing to my favorite tunes at home while waiting for my laundry to finish.
 Believe it or not, washing the dishes.
 Taking long long long loooooooong naps.
 Taking a hot hot hot bath. Candles, a fragrant body wash, a nice song to hum.
 Talking with Mama on the phone. Saying I love you to her and Zoe.
 Emailing all my friends in Manila.
 Stretching.
 A long walk. Alone.
 Window shopping.

I’d like to know what relaxes you. Maybe we can exchange ideas?

No comments: